Low Cost Insurance Cover
All practitioners/therapists who establish themselves in practice must have in place, as a condition of membership, public and professional liability insurance. The IFR Block Scheme Insurance facility is a service provided to members at a low cost in order to protect them for claims against public and professional liability.
Insurance cover for IFR members costs £46.00.
The policy covers:-
- Indemnity limit: £4,000,000 Unlimited number of claims a year and unlimited legal defence costs
- Further therapies/activities may be added at no additional premium
- Professional Indemnity, Medical Malpractice, Public & Products Liability, Loss of Reputation, Breach of Intellectual Property, Client Confidentiality Protection, Loss of Documents, First Aid
- Retro-active cover to pick up any previously insured work performed
- Run off cover included for an unlimited period to ensure that you are protected if a claim was made after the policy is stopped for work done in the policy period
- £100,000 Disciplinary Hearings Defence cover / Legal Defence of your legal rights involving Criminal Proceedings, Data Protection, wrongful arrest, actions against you for unlawful discrimination
- £100,000 Negotiation and representation in event of HMRC partial or full enquiry
- Wide range of free 24 hour Advice lines, including Legal/Tax Advice
- Jury or Witness Service Compensation
- Covered to work anywhere in UK as well as temporary cover for work abroad with no time restrictions (excl USA and Canada)
- No extra charges for replacement certificates / changes to your policy
The policy can be arranged online and documents delivered by email.
Further information, forms, or to sign up online (UK only) Click Here